The Epson XP-300 Printer Driver supplies amazing high quality and also efficiency in a sleek, space-saving layout. Peaceful as well as unobtrusive, this Small-in-One printer attributes Epson Link for immediate wireless printing from popular mobile devices1. And, it supplies the most recent in cordless technology1, so it’s very easy to print from any kind of room in your house. The XP-300 includes a 1.44″ LCD and flash memory card ports for straightforward, PC-free image printing. Grab your prints and go, thanks to DURABrite Ultra instant-dry ink. You can even check files as well as conserve them as PDFs or JPEGs, or make brilliant shade copies instantaneously.
Compatibility: Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Windows 10 64bit/Linux / Mac OS
Drivers & Software Downloads ( Windows )
Drivers & Software Downloads ( Mac )
How to Install the Epson XP-300 :
- Download and install Epson XP-300 Driver Setup
- Agree to the End User License Agreement, then click Next.
- Click Install, then Finish.
- Select your product, then click Next.
- Select Printer Registration, then click Next.
- Select Agree, then click Next.
- When you see the message Register printer Connect, click OK.