The Epson XP-215 Printer Driver has a tiny back paper tray, too, with the ability to hold only 50 sheets of conventional A4 printer paper. Yet, we were pleased to find that it utilizes four individual ink cartridges, instead of a tri-color cartridge system of the kind typically made use of in budget printers as well as MFPs.
The 12pt text of our mono letter looks as we’d expect from a budget plan inkjet. There are some flaws visible upon close assessment, yet absolutely nothing that makes it any method rough or awkward to read. You’ll intend to prevent draft setting, though. It is admittedly extremely fast at 14.9 ppm, yet we can think of a couple of situations in which most people would certainly wish to endure the light with several white lines running through each letter.
Compatibility: Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Windows 10 64bit/Linux / Mac OS
Driver & Software Downloads ( Windows )
Driver & Sofware Downloads ( Mac )
How to Install the Epson XP-215 :
- Download and install Epson XP-215 Driver Setup
- Agree to the End User License Agreement, then click Next.
- Click Install, then Finish.
- Select your product, then click Next.
- Select Printer Registration, then click Next.
- Select Agree, then click Next.
- When you see the message Register printer Connect, click OK.