The WorkForce WF-2010W Printer Driver uses Epson’s fast-drying Ultra DURABrite Ink for expert-quality business documents and print media that is waterproof smudge and highlighter. The cartridge is also prepared in XL size as users can print up to 2.5x the page.
This printer is also an option where connectivity is very flexible because users can connect the printer to their office system via Wi-Fi or Ethernet. With automatic Wi-Fi setup, users don’t need to know their network settings or connect with a USB cable during set up, as the printer automatically finds the critical joint settings to configure themselves.
Compatibility: Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Windows 10 64bit/Linux / Mac OS
Driver & Software Downloads ( Windows )
Driver & Software Downloads ( Mac )
How to Install the Epson WorkForcee WF-2010W :
- Download and install Epson WorkForcee WF-2010W Driver Setup
- Agree to the End User License Agreement, then click Next.
- Click Install, then Finish.
- Select your product, then click Next.
- Select Printer Registration, then click Next.
- Select Agree, then click Next.
- When you see the message Register printer Connect, click OK.