Epson WorkForce WF-3640 Wireless Color All-in-One Inkjet Printer Performance Beyond Laser Powered by Precisioncore, Epson’s Most Advanced Printhead Technology, This All-in-One Breakthrough is guaranteed by Professionals, Highest Output in the Industry and Quality, Peak Productivity And The famous durability of Epson and the rest from The Manufacturer
The WF-3640 is like most Epson multifunction printers (MFPs), but what stands out the most is a less striking feature: the newly developed PrecisionCore printhead technology. Using MEMs fabrication, or microelectromechanical systems, the printheads have a significantly higher number of nozzles than previous head designs, resulting in a higher print density using smaller, highly unique ink droplets. This, in turn, results in more massive color hues (the number of colors the printer can reproduce), faster ink drying times, and faster print speeds.
Compatibility: Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Windows 10 64bit/Linux / Mac OS
Driver Downloads ( Windows )
Driver Downloads ( Mac )
How to Install the Epson WorkForce WF-3640:
- Download and install Epson WorkForce WF-3640 Driver Setup
- Agree to the End User License Agreement, then click Next.
- Click Install, then Finish.
- Select your product, then click Next.
- Select Printer Registration, then click Next.
- Select Agree, then click Next.
- When you see the message Register printer Connect, click OK.