The WorkForce WF-3620 is one of Epson’s more affordable office-oriented inkjet multifunction peripheral (MFP) models for your use. Copies are very fast: the first copy took only 13 seconds while using the ADF to copy ten pages took less than a minute and a half. Color scans are incredibly fast, recovering 300 points per inch (dpi) from an A4 sheet in just nine seconds, and scanning 1,200dpi for 6×4 “photos.
Compatibility: Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Windows 10 64bit/Linux / Mac OS
Driver Downloads ( Windows )
Driver Downloads ( Mac )
How to Install the Epson WorkForce WF-3620:
- Download and install Epson WorkForce WF-3620 Driver Setup
- Agree to the End User License Agreement, then click Next.
- Click Install, then Finish.
- Select your product, then click Next.
- Select Printer Registration, then click Next.
- Select Agree, then click Next.
- When you see the message Register printer Connect, click OK.