The Epson WorkForce WF-3540 Printer Driver & Software Download offers Ethernet and Wi-Fi for easy sharing on the network. and also offers the same basic MFP features, starting with printing and sending faxes from, as well as scanning to a computer including over a network and working as a standalone copier and fax machine. Allows you to use them and more including printing from and scanning to USB memory sticks, and printing directly from a PictBridge camera.
for example the WF-3520, the WF-3540 supports printing via the cloud, assuming the printer is connected to your network, and supports Apple AirPrint for printing via Wi-Fi. One thing this model adds that the WF-3520 doesn’t have is support for Wi-Fi Direct, which is sure to connect you to the printer even if you don’t have a Wi-Fi access point on your network.
Compatibility: Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Windows 10 64bit/Linux / Mac OS
Driver Downloads ( Windows )
Driver Downloads ( Mac )
How to Install the Epson WorkForce WF-3540 :
- Download and install Epson WorkForce WF-3540 Driver Setup
- Agree to the End User License Agreement, then click Next.
- Click Install, then Finish.
- Select your product, then click Next.
- Select Printer Registration, then click Next.
- Select Agree, then click Next.
- When you see the message Register printer Connect, click OK.