The Epson WorkForce WF-2650 is perfect for you as a personal multifunction printer, especially in a small office or home. Small enough to share a desk comfortably and at ease, the Epson WorkForce WF-2650 is best suited as a personal multifunction printer, especially in a small office or home.
Specs are what you’d expect from a printer in this price range: 4,800 dpi x 1,200 dpi, 3,000 pages maximum rhythmic duty cycle, duplex printing, separate ink cartridges, up to 33 pages per minute (monochrome), 2,400 x 1,200 dpi scanner resolution, ADF 30 pages, a 150-sheet paper cassette, and a rather thin paper tray – be careful with this one
Compatibility: Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Windows 10 64bit/Linux / Mac OS
Driver Downloads ( Windows )
Driver Downloads ( Mac )
How to Install the Epson WorkForce WF-2650:
- Download and install Epson WorkForce WF-2650 Driver Setup
- Agree to the End User License Agreement, then click Next.
- Click Install, then Finish.
- Select your product, then click Next.
- Select Printer Registration, then click Next.
- Select Agree, then click Next.
- When you see the message Register printer Connect, click OK.