Epson’s WF-2630 Driver & Software Download is essentially the same printer as the ET-4500, the difference being that it takes regular ink cartridges rather than using the bottle-based EcoTank system. That makes it slightly more compact, as no ink lakes are sticking out the side.
Aside from that, the rap tissues are identical. You get a 100-page paper tray and a 30-sheet ADF, but print speeds are every bit as mediocre as on the EcoTank model 7.6ppm for mono pages and 2.8ppm for color. Ditto scanning: 22 seconds for a single greyscale page isn’t too bad, and scan quality is excellent, but the ADF is painfully slow, taking more than five minutes to prepare our ten-page document.
Compatibility: Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Windows 10 64bit/Linux / Mac OS
Driver Downloads ( Windows )
Driver Downloads ( Mac )
How to Install the Epson WorkForce WF-2630 :
- Download and install Epson WorkForce WF-2630 Driver Setup
- Agree to the End User License Agreement, then click Next.
- Click Install, then Finish.
- Select your product, then click Next.
- Select Printer Registration, then click Next.
- Select Agree, then click Next.
- When you see the message Register printer Connect, click OK.