The Epson WorkForce WF-2540 Multi-function printer (MFP) is identical in many ways to the recently reviewed Epson WorkForce WF-2530. Both models are best understood as personal MFPs for office sizes and both offer substantially the same size, speed and output quality.
Epson describes the WorkForce WF-2540 as a small physical build in its class, and indeed compact at 15.4 inches wide and 14.8 inches deep. Note that you need an extra 7 inches of height inside your workspace to accommodate the 100-sheet paper input tray that extends from the back of the essential device.
Compatibility: Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Windows 10 64bit/Linux / Mac OS
Drivers and Utilities Combo Package ( Windows )
Drivers and Utilities Combo Package ( Mac )
How to Install the Epson WF-2540:
- Download and install Epson WF-2540 Driver Setup
- Agree to the End User License Agreement, then click Next.
- Click Install, then Finish.
- Select your product, then click Next.
- Select Printer Registration, then click Next.
- Select Agree, then click Next.
- When you see the message Register printer Connect, click OK.