Epson’s WorkForce DS-6500Scanner Driver Document Scanner features 1200x1200dpi and a scan speed of up to 25ppm. The scanner’s 100-page duplex ADF can handle pages measuring 8.5×40 “and as small as 4.0×6.0”. Easily scan multi-page two-sided documents in one easy step. The unit’s one-touch scanning option lets you create up to 30 programmable jobs for smooth workflows and easy transitions between various scan types. The scanner ultrasonic dual-feed detector ensures no page is skipped for stress-free operation. In addition, the scanner’s built-in book spine shadow correction detects and removes dark areas that usually appear near the spine of the book.
Compatibility: Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Windows 10 64bit/Linux / Mac OS
Drivers & Software Downloads ( Windows )
Drivers & Software Downloads ( Mac )
How to Install the Epson WorkForce DS-6500 :
- Download and install Epson WorkForce DS-6500 Driver Setup
- Agree to the End User License Agreement, then click Next.
- Click Install, then Finish.
- Select your product, then click Next.
- Select Printer Registration, then click Next.
- Select Agree, then click Next.
- When you see the message Register printer Connect, click OK.