The Epson WorkForce DS-40 Scanner Driver wireless mobile file scanner. At 1.1 lb, you can quickly slip it right into your brief-case and go. Swiftly scan papers, calling card,s, and also more as much as 8.5″ x 36 to mobile phones, tablets, laptops or cloud solutions including Dropbox, Google Drive as well as Evernote. With tools such as message enhancement, alter improvement, Shade Improvement and also Color Drop Out, scanning papers into editable text and searchable PDFs has never been less complicated.
This is handy for bulk-scanning private products like paper invoices. However, I often have a pile of papers with some single-page invoices, some multiple-page files, etc., so I choose EPSON Check, which is the conventional and more fully-featured scanning energy. EPSON Scan allows solitary or multiple-page scans (though the procedure is a little cumbersome), as well as you can set up numerous presets within.
Compatibility: Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Windows 10 64bit/Linux / Mac OS
Scanner, Drivers & Software Downloads ( Windows )
Scanner, Drivers & Software Downloads ( Mac )
How to Install the Epson WorkForce DS-40 :
- Download and install Epson WorkForce DS-40 Driver Setup
- Agree to the End User License Agreement, then click Next.
- Click Install, then Finish.
- Select your product, then click Next.
- Select Printer Registration, then click Next.
- Select Agree, then click Next.
- When you see the message Register printer Connect, click OK.