The Perfection V370 Scanner Printer Driver from Epson features 4800dpi optical analysis and a CCD sensor with ReadyScan LED technology. The scanner’s high resolution is ideal for scanning photos and documents, and the 48-bit and 3.2 Dmax color depth provides an accurate color rendition of all your scans. Apart from scanning documents, it features a scanner.
Epson Perfection V370 Photo is connected to the PC via USB 2.0; type B port is used on the scanner side, type A (rectangular) port is used on the computer side. The USB socket and power cable are on the lid’s hinge side, in a slightly awkward position due to the way I keep the unit on the table. It’s worth mentioning that there’s no Wi-Fi connection, so the only way to connect it to a PC is by USB. This is not a great deal for me, because I prefer to have everything at my table.
Compatibility: Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Windows 10 64bit/Linux / Mac OS
Scanner, Drivers & Software Downloads ( Windows )
Scanner, Drivers & Software Downloads ( Mac )
How to Install the Epson Perfection V370 :
- Download and install Epson Perfection V370 Driver Setup
- Agree to the End User License Agreement, then click Next.
- Click Install, then Finish.
- Select your product, then click Next.
- Select Printer Registration, then click Next.
- Select Agree, then click Next.
- When you see the message Register printer Connect, click OK.