The GT-S85 Scanner Driver delivers high-quality scans at speeds of up to 40 pages per minute in simplex or 80 images per minute in duplex, in mono and color, at 200dpi. Two-sided pages are scanned in one go, while the 75-sheet automatic document feeder is perfect for large volume jobs. For extra reliability, an ultrasonic sensor is installed to easily detect and recover paper jams. Designed to suit nearly any document management system, the GT-S85 is fully compatible with complex IT environments such as Windows Service OS and Citrix.
Compatibility: Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Windows 10 64bit/Linux / Mac OS
Drivers & Software Downloads ( Windows )
Drivers & Software Downloads ( Mac )
How to Install the Epson GT-S85 :
- Download and install Epson GT-S85 Driver Setup
- Agree to the End User License Agreement, then click Next.
- Click Install, then Finish.
- Select your product, then click Next.
- Select Printer Registration, then click Next.
- Select Agree, then click Next.
- When you see the message Register printer Connect, click OK.