This Epson FastFoto FF-680W Printer Driver unit is surprisingly very compact and comes in a box measuring 37x26x29 cm. The company is roughly 16 cm deep, 18 cm high and 29 cm wide, with all the lids and drawers, closed. Inside is a Power Plug (approx. 3.5 m total length) 1.5 m USB to USB 3.0 cable. It’s not a standard USB cable but a fast USB 3.0 type. Some very short regulatory notes and an information booklet with a small paragraph of English instructions warning about safe disposal. This leaflet contains a guarantee form, but all of them are in Russian. Microfiber Cloth Software CD A carrying sheet that protects severely damaged images from jamming in the scanner.
Compatibility: Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Windows 10 64bit/Linux / Mac OS
Drivers & Software Downloads ( Windows )
Drivers & Software Downloads ( Mac )
How to Install the Epson FastFoto FF-680W :
- Download and install Epson FastFoto FF-680W Driver Setup
- Agree to the End User License Agreement, then click Next.
- Click Install, then Finish.
- Select your product, then click Next.
- Select Printer Registration, then click Next.
- Select Agree, then click Next.
- When you see the message Register printer Connect, click OK.