The Epson ET-2550 Printer Driver first board has a little 1.44-inch colour LCD with a directional pad and three activity badges next to it, and the complete console automatically wheels up and fur to be set at adjustable angles depending on your workspace. The top lifts to reveal a 2,400 dpi flatbed scanner, but you can only scan one text at a time considering there’s no auto-document feeder. That also means the printer can only accept paper from one source: the input tray that folds vertically out of the back.
Compatibility: Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Windows 10 64bit/Linux / Mac OS
Driver & Software Downloads ( Windows )
Driver & Software Downloads ( Mac )
How to Install the Epson ET-2550 :
- Download and install Epson ET-2550 Driver Setup
- Agree to the End User License Agreement, then click Next.
- Click Install, then Finish.
- Select your product, then click Next.
- Select Printer Registration, then click Next.
- Select Agree, then click Next.
- When you see the message Register printer Connect, click OK.