The Epson Artisan 730 Printer Driver Color Inkjet Printer publishes 9.6 web pages per minute in black as well as 9.1 in the shade. The tiny 1.5 picoliter ink decrease size, as well as MicroPiezo modern technology, make sure fast photo printing and picture laboratory quality. The printer makes use of Epson’s 6-color Claria Hi-Definition dye-based ink.
Artisan inkjets deliver incredible efficiency, with the Artisan 730 attaining the Globe’s Fastest 4″ x 6″ image print speeds. Get 4″ x 6″ photos in as fast as 10 seconds.5 The rate with day-to-day jobs. The Craftsmen 730 provides the devices with a smart touch panel and also 2.5″ LCD. Print, scan, as well as accessibility sd card slots10 from any room in the house with Wi-Fi, LICENSED ™ n wireless networking ¹ and integrated Ethernet networking.
Compatibility: Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Windows 10 64bit/Linux / Mac OS
Driver Downloads ( Windows )
Driver Downloads ( Mac )
How to Install the Epson Artisan 730 :
- Download and install Epson Artisan 730 Driver Setup
- Agree to the End User License Agreement, then click Next.
- Click Install, then Finish.
- Select your product, then click Next.
- Select Printer Registration, then click Next.
- Select Agree, then click Next.
- When you see the message Register printer Connect, click OK.