The Epson’s Artisan 1430 printer Driver Download gets here about 5 years after the Stylus pen Image 1410 model it changes. The case of the Craftsmen 1430 is a little bigger and a lot more substantial than 1410 as well as the control buttons get on the leading panel, where they’re simpler to access. However little has actually transformed internally, conserve for the addition of integrated Wi-Fi Qualified (802.11 n) cordless networking
As the entry-level design in Epson’s A3+ array, the Artisan 1430 is targeted at photo fanatics and progressed amateur digital photographers that want to generate big prints, although not in much. Although labeled ‘high capacity’, the cartridges only include concerning 11 milliliters of ink, the same as the 1410s. As well as given that the cartridges of both printers are compatible, we presume ink use is comparable in both versions.
Compatibility: Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Windows 10 64bit/Linux / Mac OS
Driver Downloads ( Windows )
Driver Downloads ( Mac )
How to Install the Epson Artisan 1430 :
- Download and install Epson Artisan 1430 Driver Setup
- Agree to the End User License Agreement, then click Next.
- Click Install, then Finish.
- Select your product, then click Next.
- Select Printer Registration, then click Next.
- Select Agree, then click Next.
- When you see the message Register printer Connect, click OK.