Elderly carers needed to provide care and assistance to the elderly
Now is the time if you are tired of looking for a job and start your career as a carer for the elderly. We are recruiting carers for the elderly in the metropolis in our cosy establishment. The position is offered on a temporary contract, temporary for 6 months with the option of indefinite contract, ensuring work for 6 months. The salary will be distributed in 14 payments and the right to 35 days holiday per year will be granted. We are looking for a carer who is able to bring positivity to the elderly and who can collaborate efficiently in a team.
The duties to be performed by the employee will be:
– Coordinate and supervise recreational and entertainment activities for the elderly.
– To carry out cognitive and memory stimulation activities, such as games, puzzles and mental exercises.
– Accompany residents in social and community activities, encouraging interaction and participation in social life.
– Assist in the administration of complementary therapies, such as music therapy, aromatherapy or occupational therapy.
Key job requirements:
– Ability to prepare adapted meals.
– Time availability.
– Minimum of 3 months experience in elderly care related work.
– Person with communication skills and willingness to learn.