Elderly caregivers needed ready to start
If you are looking for a wonderful career opportunity, now is the time! Join an exceptional team and work in an environment that offers you the best conditions. Our agency is starting its exciting journey and is looking for four vacancies to provide care and attention to the elderly. The position is offered on a permanent contract, with split hours from Monday to Friday. The salary will be set according to the collective agreement and there will be the possibility of productivity bonuses. In addition, continuous training will be provided for the employee. We are looking for a carer with impeccable personal hygiene and who can collaborate efficiently in a team.
These will be the activities to be carried out:
– Perform cognitive stimulation and memory activities, such as games, puzzles and mental exercises.
– Provide support in the management of medical appointments and treatment follow-up.
– Perform support tasks in the management of the home, such as cleaning, laundry and maintenance of the physical space.
– Provide specialised care for older people with specific medical conditions, such as dementia, diabetes or heart disease.
Basic requirements of the vacancy:
– Organised and proactive person.
– Good attitude and excellent bedside manner and care for the elderly.
– Minimum 1 year experience in elderly care related work.
– Motivation to learn and ability to adapt to changing situations and individual needs.