Elderly caregiver required with immediate availability
If you want to belong to a great company and continue to develop yourself, this is your opportunity. A well-known company is recruiting carers for the elderly in the capital. We offer a part-time contract spread over Saturdays and Sundays, with 100% of the hours worked being registered with Social Security. The worker must be an organised and clean person with an ability to solve problems.
What will your responsibilities be?
– Rehabilitation and exercise tasks.
– General health care of the elderly person.
– Monitoring and organising prescribed medication.
-Encouraging social relationships and closeness.
Minimum job requirements:
– Previous experience in similar positions.
– Driving licence and own vehicle.
– Proactive and organised person.
– Motivation to learn and ability to work with the elderly.