Elderly care company is urgently looking for an elderly carer to join its team.
For those looking to start working, we would like to invite you to be part of our recruitment process, you are essential to us! We require care staff to work locally with a positive attitude. A permanent contract position is on offer, with a split timetable from Monday to Thursday. The salary will be set according to the collective agreement and there will be the possibility of productivity bonuses. In addition, continuous training will be provided for the worker. We will value positively if you are certified as a carer for the elderly.
Duties to be performed by the employee:
– Coordinate and supervise recreational and entertainment activities for seniors.
– Maintain up-to-date records and documentation related to the care and attention of residents.
– Accompany residents in social and community activities, encouraging interaction and participation in social life.
– Provide support and guidance to residents’ relatives, offering information, advice and resources for the care and well-being of their loved ones.
Minimum job requirements:
– Knowledge in elderly care service.
– High adaptability.
– Minimum 3 months experience in similar position.
– Person with communication skills and willingness to learn.