Elderly care company is urgently looking for an elderly carer to join its team.
Are you looking for a job in the care sector? We are recruiting carers for the elderly in the region in our welcoming establishment. The position is offered on a full-time contract, with rotating shifts from Monday to Thursday. The salary will be fixed according to the collective agreement and there will be the possibility of productivity increases. In addition, ongoing training will be provided for the employee. We are looking for individuals with a positive attitude and excellent care for the elderly, who have communication skills and empathy.
These will be the activities to be carried out:
– Assist in the administration of complementary therapies, such as music therapy, aromatherapy or occupational therapy.
– Assist in the management of medication, ensuring that the right medicines are taken at the right times.
– Coordinate and facilitate communication between residents, their families and the multidisciplinary team.
– Perform administrative tasks, such as keeping records of medications, schedules and activities.
Essential job requirements:
– Knowledge in elderly care service.
– High adaptability.
– Minimum 1 year experience in similar positions.
– Dynamic, responsible and proactive person.