Company offers a position as caregivers for the elderly for immediate incorporation.
If you want to belong to a great team and continue training, this is your opportunity. We are looking for a caregiver for the elderly to work in the province. We offer a permanent contract, with rotating morning and afternoon shifts, ensuring two consecutive days off per week. The employee must be an organized and clean person with an ability to solve problems.
The employee’s duties will be:
– Attending to the needs of the elderly person.
– Application of stress management techniques.
– Monitoring of medical appointments.
– Housekeeping and meal duties.
Minimum requirements for the job:
– Minimum experience of 6 months in similar job positions.
– Driving license and own vehicle.
– Proactive and organized person.
– Ability to work with the elderly.