Company offers a full time position of Cleaning personnel for buildings and communities of neighbours.
If you want to belong to a great company and continue to develop yourself, this is your opportunity. We are looking for cleaning staff for buildings and neighbourhood communities to work in the capital. We offer a permanent contract, with a split schedule from Monday to Friday, with guaranteed registration with the Social Security for 100% of the hours worked. Indefinite work, with salary distributed in 15 payments and 30 days of annual holidays. If you are passionate about tidiness and cleanliness, we would be delighted to meet you.
What will your responsibilities be?
– Replenishment of sanitary products.
– Cleaning floors, surfaces and furniture.
– Maintaining the tidiness and cleanliness of the premises.
Minimum job requirements:
– Person with communication skills and motivation to learn.
– Minimum 6 months experience in similar positions.
– High capacity for adaptation.
– Knowledge of the products and materials to be worked with.