Company is looking for school cleaning staff to work full time.
If you want to belong to a great company and continue to develop yourself, this is your opportunity. A well-known company is recruiting Cleaning staff for schools in the capital. We offer a permanent contract, with a split timetable from Monday to Friday, as well as constant training for the worker. Indefinite work, with salary distributed in 14 payments and 22 working days of annual holidays. The worker must be a clean and tidy person and be a problem solver.
What functions will you perform?
– Sweeping and mopping floors and surfaces.
– Cleaning windows and windowsills.
– Cleaning toilets.
Requirements for the vacant position:
– Dynamic, proactive and responsible person.
– Previous experience in similar jobs.
– Motivation to learn and ability to work in a team and resolve conflicts.
– Driving licence and own vehicle will be a plus.