Company is looking for cleaning staff for buildings and communities of neighbours for immediate incorporation.
This is your desired opportunity if you are looking for a job as a Building and Community Cleaner. A well known company is recruiting Cleaning Personnel for Buildings and Communities of Residents in the province. We offer a full time contract, with rotating shifts from Monday to Saturday, ensuring two consecutive days off per week, with the possibility of promotion. Indefinite work, with salary distributed in 15 payments and 30 days off per year. The worker must be a clean and tidy person with an ability to solve problems.
What will your responsibilities be?
– Cleaning of bins and rubbish bins.
– Cleaning of floors, surfaces and furniture.
– Cleaning windows and windowsills.
Minimum requirements for the vacancy:
– Knowledge of cleaning products.
– Motivation to learn and ability to work in a team to resolve conflicts.
– Previous experience in similar jobs.
– Proactive and organised person.