Cashier wanted to work in Supermarkets
Are you looking for a job in large supermarkets? We are launching a new job vacancy for a Cashier for your supermarket. It offers a permanent contract, with a split timetable from Monday to Friday, as well as constant training for the worker. Permanent job, with salary distributed in 15 payments and 30 days off per year. The worker must be an organised and clean person with an ability to solve problems.
Tasks to be carried out by the:
– Cleaning and tidiness of the section
– Reception and control of the merchandise
– Taking care of the presentation of the product
– Providing the customer with the necessary information about the product.
Minimum requirements for the vacant position:
– Organisational skills and ability to work in a team.
– Previous experience in similar positions
– Ability to work in a team
– Knowledge of the product