Cashier wanted to work in a Supermarket
If you like large supermarkets, this is your opportunity to work in one. We are looking for a Cashier for our new supermarket in the province. We offer a permanent contract, with rotating shifts from Monday to Saturday, ensuring two consecutive days off per week, with guaranteed registration with the Social Security for 100% of the hours worked. Guaranteed work for 4 months with the possibility of permanent employment. If you are passionate about commerce and department stores, we would be delighted to meet you.
What will be your responsibilities?
– Correct product labelling.
– Customer service and advice.
– Reception and control of the merchandise.
– Maintaining the order and cleanliness of the premises.
Minimum requirements for the job:
– Knowledge of the product to be worked with.
– Motivation to learn and ability to work in a team to resolve conflicts.
– Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar positions.
– Organisational skills and ability to work in a team.