Cashier wanted to work in a Supermarket
This is your opportunity to join a great team and work in the best conditions. You can now apply for the position of Cashier in a Supermarket. We offer a full-time contract, with morning shifts from 7am to 3pm from Monday to Friday, with the possibility of promotion. Indefinite work, with salary distributed in 15 payments and 30 days off per year. The worker must be an organised and clean person and be able to work in a team.
What functions will you carry out?
– Be part of a team whose main responsibility is to achieve customer satisfaction.
– Taking care of the presentation of the product.
– Maintain the order and cleanliness of the premises.
– Reception and control of merchandise.
Requirements for the vacant position:
– Minimum experience of 6 months in a similar position.
– Driving licence and own vehicle would be an advantage.
– Organisational skills and ability to work in a team.
– High capacity to adapt.