Cashier wanted to work in a Supermarket
This is your desired opportunity if you are looking for a job in a large supermarket like this one. We are looking for a Cashier for their new supermarket in the province. We offer a part-time contract spread over Saturdays and Sundays, as well as continuous training. Indefinite work, with salary distributed in 15 payments and 30 days of annual holidays. Driving licence and own vehicle are highly desirable.
What will be your responsibilities?
– Provide the customer with the necessary information about the product.
– Correct labelling of the product.
– Replenishment of products in the shop.
– Reception of the merchandise, as well as its placement.
Requirements for the vacant position:
– Driving licence and own vehicle would be an advantage.
– Time availability.
– Previous experience in similar positions.
– Responsibility and commitment.