Cashier selected to work in a Supermarket
If you like large supermarkets, this is your opportunity to work in one. We are looking for a Cashier for our new supermarket in the province. We offer a permanent contract, with morning shifts from 7am to 3pm from Monday to Friday, as well as constant training for the worker. Indefinite work, with salary distributed in 14 payments and 22 working days of holidays per year. Driving licence and own vehicle would be an advantage.
The employee’s duties will be:
– Replenishment of products in the shop.
– Reception of the merchandise, as well as its placement.
– Correct labelling of the product.
– Offering the customer the necessary information about the product.
Requirements for the job:
– Minimum experience of 2 years in similar jobs.
– Driving licence and own vehicle will be a plus.
– Proactive and organised person.
– Ability to work in a team.