Caregivers for the elderly are required and ready to start!
For those who are looking to start working, we would like to invite you to join our recruitment process, you are essential for us! We require care staff to work in the region with a positive attitude. We offer a full-time contract position, with rotating shifts from Monday to Saturday. The salary will be set according to the collective agreement and there will be the possibility of productivity increases. In addition, there will be ongoing training for the employee. We are looking for individuals with a positive attitude and excellent care for the elderly, who have the ability to work in a team and deal with challenging situations.
These will be the activities you will be in charge of:
– Monitoring and control of vital signs, such as blood pressure and heart rate.
– Supporting the management of the home, such as cleaning, laundry and maintenance of the physical space.
– Guide and look after the elderly on outings and excursions programmed for the residents.
– Support in physical rehabilitation therapy, following the indications of physiotherapists or other health professionals.
Minimum job requirements:
– Minimum 1 year experience in work related to the care of the elderly.
– Proactivity and responsibility.
– Knowledge of elderly care services.
– Time availability.