Bar offers a part-time waiter/waitress job for immediate incorporation.
If you are looking for an excellent job opportunity, now is the time! Join an exceptional team and work in an environment that offers you the best conditions. Our restaurant is heading for adventure and is looking for four positions to serve the public as waiters/waitresses. We offer a full-time contract, with rotating shifts from Monday to Friday. Salary fixed according to the collective agreement and with the possibility of increases based on performance, as well as constant training for the worker and with the possibility of promotion. We are looking for individuals with a good attitude and excellent customer service with the ability to work in a team and under pressure.
Tasks to be carried out by the employee:
– Knowledge of cocktail types.
– Assist in the cleaning and maintenance of the kitchen.
– Keep tables and work area clean and tidy.
– Carrying various dishes and drinks on a tray.
Key job requirements:
– Ability to work in front of the public.
– Minimum of 3 months experience in similar positions.
– Previous experience in tapas bar service.
– Organised and proactive person.