A logistics services company is urgently looking for a Warehouse Operator to join its team.
For those who want to take their first steps in the world of work, we invite you to join our selection process, come on, what are you waiting for! Send us your application and you can start as a logistics operator. We offer a full-time contract position with rotating shifts from Monday to Friday. Salary will be determined in accordance with the collective agreement and possible increases will be considered based on performance. We are looking for an operator who is able to work in an organised and efficient manner and who can work in stressful situations.
Duties to be performed by the worker:
– Comply with occupational health and safety standards in the warehouse.
– Collaborate with the purchasing team to handle returns of defective or damaged products.
– Unload trucks and place products in designated areas.
– Securely pack and package products for shipment.
Key requirements of the vacancy:
– Flexibility to adapt to changes in work priorities and demands.
– Physical fitness and stamina to perform repetitive loading and unloading tasks.
– Ability to read and understand written instructions, labels and shipping documents.
– Knowledge of safety rules and procedures for handling products and equipment in a warehouse.